Post Event Follow-Up
[Updated on 4/5/2020]
Great event. Here is a video of Méchant Métrique’s performance.
This meetup is on Wednesday March 11th at 7PM MDT and is online!!! You must be registered to join in.
You can register using this link:
Password for the event will be sent registrants prior to the event.
- If you’ve never been on a Zoom Cloud meeting read this FAQ for joining online events.
- Headphones 🎧 are highly recommended for all platforms.
- All times in this invite are Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) which is -6GMT.
This meetup is a milestone as it’s our first online event. We’ll spend some time getting acquainted with our new online world of Zoom Cloud video conferencing system. I’ll do a brief presentation on Max for Live for non-programmers. In other words, how to turn your entire Ableton Live set into a modular sonic playground. Méchant Métrique will also beam in from his studio and do an online performance with some Elektron grooveboxes.
- 6:50 PM Get the App Join the Waiting Room: For new Zoom Cloud users click the link early and get the app downloaded so you can start on time. When you are all set join and you’ll queued up in the waiting room.
- 7:00 PM Welcome to Video Conference: Your host will bring attendees from virtual waiting room to meeting room. You’ll be joining the meeting muted. Un-mutes will be moderated as we progress. We’ll spend a few minutes listening to some music while people join and get settled.
- 7:10 PM Intro to Zoom Cloud & Announcements: I’ll cover some Zoom Cloud best-practices and then do meetup announcements.
- 7:20 Max for Live for Non-Programmers + Q & A by Mark Mosher
- 7:40 PM Performance by Méchant Métrique + Q & A
- 8:00 PM Attendee Roundtable: We’ll use the “Raise Hands” feature to offer some members a chance to share what they are up to.
- 8:30 PM Signing Off
Méchant Métrique Bio
A creator and performer of electronic music from Denver. Méchant Métrique explores various genres with a feeling both unfamiliar and nostalgic, that hints at epic and moody film scores.